Food Is Our Passion
- Require prescreening of all employee temperatures before they enter the food truck.
- Require a negative test after a 10 quarantine if temperature is higher than standard.
- Train all employees on the importance of increased hand washing.
- No bare hand contact with ready to eat food is allowed. Employee must always be gloved when handling ready to eat food.
- Speakcheesy prohibits any nonessential human contact like hugging or hand shaking.
- Hands must be sanitized when moving from register and customer interaction to handling food.
- Speakcheesy limits contact between customers and workers of the food truck.
- Speakcheesy has implemented a full sanitization of all working surfaces every half hour that the truck is operating. This is not in place of our regular surface sanitization methods and is simply an addition to.
Speakcheesy follows the Georgia Department of Environmental Health’s health and safety standards for sanitation and cleanliness.
At Speakcheesy we go above and beyond the DPH methods with our cleanliness and regular truck procedures by requiring and executing the following:
- Require all employees to wear face coverings when operating or prepping in the truck. Face coverings must cover nose and mouth. Face covering and masks will be sanitized or replaced daily.
- Sanitize all work surfaces every half hour of service and before and after beginning and ending service.
- Train all employees on proper increased hand washing techniques. Offer hand-sanitizer as an additional precaution to be used after adequate hand washing..
- Proper glove usage, disposal and storage.
- Provide pre-wrapped silverware for our customers to ensure health and safety.
- Wrap all paper products and clean unused dish surfaces with plastic wrap after sanitization when not in use.
- Supply customers with napkins directly on their plate to avoid having dispensers become contaminated.
You can feel safe and confident when dining with the Speakcheesy truck as we take every precaution possible to create a safe environment for our food to be created, for our customer and patron interactions, and for our food to be consumed.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.